Just follow the link below
Wednesday 9th May from 7pm
If you would like to find out about the Garden, our volunteers will be carrying out maintenance work so come along and have a chat. If you would like to get involved, please wear suitable clothing and strong protective gloves.
Help with fundraising.
Wednesday 6th June
We will be fundraising by selling cakes and produce at Towler’s arch in Kirkbymoorside. Please come along and support the Garden. If you would like to donate goods for us to sell please contact Amanda Carroll (01439 771838) or anyone you know on the Committee.
All dogs must be microchipped by April 2016 or owners could face a £500 fine. See article below.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR COMMUNITY MORE SECURE
By being a good neighbour and keeping an eye out for anything
suspicious you can help to make your community more secure.
These are some of the things you should report:
• Strangers knocking on front doors or peering through windows
and then disappearing round the back, or loitering suspiciously.
• Strangers hanging around schools, playing fields etc and
• Open windows in houses where the owners are out or
• Strangers trying car doors.
• Anything that you believe is suspicious.
Details are important – whenever you pass on information,
remember that accurate descriptions of suspicious people and
vehicles will save time and confusion.
This is the information the police may need:
• an exact description of what you have seen
• the time
• the place
• the person(s) involved: approximate age, sex, colour, height,
build, unusual characteristics, clothing worn, and any other
• the vehicles involved: registration number (even part of this
number might help), make and model (if known), colour,
condition and direction of travel.
Interested in becoming a coordinator? Please contact the Chair Terry Wallis